Climate change - its causes and effects
The future of the world and humanity hangs in the balance.
- United States Geological Survey
- One of the world’s premier sources of science related to Climate change and Global Warming.
- Skeptical Science
- Explaining climate change science & rebutting global warming misinformation
- Job One for Humanity
- Job One for Humanity is a non-profit organization with a new plan for how to prepare for, adapt to and survive the global warming extinction emergency.
- UK Met Office
- The UK's national meteorological service. Providing critical weather services and world-leading climate science
- The Antidote to Fake News and Scams.
Wikipedia is an online encyclopaedia with hugely international spread. It is run by a not-for-profit Trust and is very careful to ensure that material displayed is checked out for accuracy – and highlights any that is not strictly reliable.
It is an absolutely essential source of accurate information for research.
It is owned by the Wikimedia Foundation.
The foundation was founded in 2003 by Jimmy Wales as a way to fund Wikipedia and its sibling projects through non-profit means. As of 2017, the foundation employs over 300 people, with annual revenues in excess of US$109.9 million. María Sefidari is chair of the board.