What Society Needs NOW
The United States and Britain are facing general elections in the next year; Britain in a few weeks (at time of writing).
Here are some Issues to think about in these elections and for the longer term.
- Mixed Ownership of assets and wealth
- More Co-operatives
- More Employee Ownership
- More Social Enterprise
- More Local Initiative
- Investment for a wide range of stakeholders
- Sharing of the tax burden
- International regulation of Big Banks and Corporations
- Monopolistic Public Ownership
- Concentration of wealth and power in a few hands
- Influence in the hands of huge corporations
- Tax avoidance and offshoring